Recently I traveled to Los Angeles for the weekend to meet my new friend- Addison Blu Rathwell. She the cutest little bug around!
She is the lucky little girl that was born to our dear friends, Jen (AKA Zinner) and Paul. It was my first weekend away from Sive, and surprisingly, I handled it better than I expected- probably because I had this little cutie to hold and snuggle.
Of course, Addy was a great excuse to share great meals and quality time with fabulous friends. I spent a late night talking with Ryan and a delicious (!!!) sushi lunch with him and Errick. Shared Shabbat dinner with the Coleites.
Met Gabe and Bree's beautiful little girl Lulu- who is an absolute doll!!
Right??
And then spent an afternoon with David and Alisa catching up, eating my favorite Chinese food, and sharing in the anticipation of their baby-to-be that will be arriving in September!! Congrats dear friends and thanks all for the wonderful weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment